1932 Ford Pickup
1932 Ford Pickup Rat Rod
High End Build With Special Features
Buick Nail Head
- 1932 Ford frame, boxed and lengthend 12”
- Steel 1933 pickup cab and custom shortened bed
- 1948 Ford front end with Bell axle
- Large buick finned brakes
- 1956 Buick Nail Head with special “export” solid lifter cam freshly rebuilt to 300hp/400 lbft torque.
- Four carb intake on a customized Offenhauser manifold
- T-5 5speed Manual trans with Chevy 10inch Clutch
- Ford Ranger 8.8in rear with 3:43 gears
- Custom trailing arms
- Jerry Garcia style with custom gauges, NOS MW heater, Radson tach and electric wiper
- The distressed paint work is high end
- Underside is as clean as the top
- Other cool features: Vintage horn, coil, fuel pump, custom wheel covers, 50’ Ford taillights, glass pack mufflers, hidden led turn signals, integrated 12 gal fuel tank, Austin Healy shocks and hidden tool box under the seat.
- 32 Vin stamped Frame with clear title.